Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.85386%

Ludwig Standard S-330 Kit

I picked this one up a few months ago and gave it a little "clean and polish" so that I could play it out this Friday evening. I was actually pleasantly surprised at the sound, since I had never played a Ludwig Standard before. The kit came with two rack toms but I usually just play "one up", thus the pic with the cowbell mounted on the L-arm for the second tom. The blue strata wrap on this one is one of the wildest wraps I've seen.

1 attachments
Posted on 10 years ago

Gary she is a looker !!!

Your drummers not much good is he!? What you need is someone that's as good as me. ! John Henry Bonham !!
Posted on 10 years ago

Very cool kit.

Posted on 10 years ago

There's nothing "standard" about Ludwig standards. If they were good enough for Chris Partridge on national television for 4 seasons, they're good enough for anyone. I'm looking to get a set one of these years. Yours are beauties.

The greatest gift you can give your family and the world is a healthy you. - Joyce Meyer
Posted on 10 years ago

Blue Candy! flower

Posted on 10 years ago

I have a set of blue strata Standards I'm slowly working on getting back together... beautiful shells, nothing the matter with the way they play and sound. Enjoy.

Posted on 10 years ago

i really like this kit. i look at it several times every time i come to this site.

thanks for sharing.

Stay Wiggly,
Robyn
Posted on 10 years ago

Standards get a bad rap, but those shells are exactly the same ones used on all the high-end kits. Only difference is the lugs. That is not only a cool set of vintage drums, it's a great one!

Enjoy...

John

Too many great drums to list here!

http://www.walbergandauge.com/VintageVenue.htm
Posted on 10 years ago
Action Another action Something else here