Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.86221%

Ludwig Standard Large Lugd

I am needing a few of the large standard ludwig lugs....the lugs with the mounting holes are 2 1/4".

Posted on 6 years ago

Do you mean "Ludwig Large Classic Lugs?"

or Lugs for a "Ludwig Standard" kit?

They are different sir.

The pic on left is "Large Classic" and on right "Standard Lug".

BLAEMIRE DRUMS
Thanks to Mr. Jerry Jenkins
Posted on 6 years ago

Luwdig standard drum lugs....guess I should have put standard after Ludwig, not before :)

Posted on 6 years ago

You're cool dude.

Just wanted to help you get the right parts.

There are so many types.

Pictures help take some of the guess work out of it.

BLAEMIRE DRUMS
Thanks to Mr. Jerry Jenkins
Posted on 6 years ago

Weren't the Standard lugs the same size for both toms and bass drum? I don't recall a separate BD lug.

-Mark

After some searching, it does appear there are 2 different lugs. I think this is what you are looking for...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Ludwig-Rockers-Standard-floor-tom-larger-tom-drum-lugs-complete/112738424607?hash=item1a3fbbd71f:g:8NIAAOSwq39ZsbIv

Posted on 6 years ago

From idrum4fun

Weren't the Standard lugs the same size for both toms and bass drum? I don't recall a separate BD lug.-MarkAfter some searching, it does appear there are 2 different lugs. I think this is what you are looking for...https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Ludwig-Rockers-Standard-floor-tom-larger-tom-drum-lugs-complete/112738424607?hash=item1a3fbbd71f:g:8NIAAOSwq39ZsbIv

Yes, this is the correct size lug. Thanks for the link! I noticed that it says they are from a Rocker kit. I am wanting to stay away from the Rocker lugs and want the old "Standard" series lug. The lugs on the Rocker kit seem like lower quality..I have had several break when tightening them up much at all.

Posted on 6 years ago
Action Another action Something else here