Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.05428%

Ludwig Standard Anyone? Anyone?

I'm offering up my Ludwig Standard kit in a bronze strata finish. Don't ask me why, I won't tell you.

The good....very clean, no cracks.

The not so good....four extra holes on either side of kick from newer leg brackets, I'll include the legs if you want to use them, original legs are present and fully functional.

The tom bracket on kick is not original and the seam on 13 would need to be glued down, it's pulled up a little.

I'm basing my price from what I've seen other Standard kits sell for on Reverb and taking into account the few issues, I've adjusted the price accordingly.

9x13,16x16,14x22

$1,000 plus shipping.

Thanks.

Posted on 4 years ago
Posted on 4 years ago

But why are you sel...oh.... sorry, I just noticed your not answering that question...Excited

(I couldn't resist, it was just hanging right out there:D)

Pretty set. Good luck!:)

Posted on 4 years ago

I know why the 4 extra holes lol

April 2nd 1969 scarfed pink champagne holly wood and 65/66 downbeat snare, and , supra same year very minty kit old pies
66/67 downbeat with canister
Super 400 small round knob
1967 super classic obp

once the brass ceases to glitter, and the drum looses its luster, and the stage remains dark, all you have left is the timbre of family.
Posted on 4 years ago

From jaghog

I know why the 4 extra holes lol

A couple of Drum vampires?

Posted on 4 years ago

Some bozo decided the original legs weren't good enough, so they installed modern legs. Luckily they kept the original legs in place.

1 attachments
Posted on 4 years ago

This may be a crazy question, but do you have the modern legs, too? Personally, I think the legs would be better than just empty holes.

Current sets
2018 Precision Drum (natural maple, 10/12/13/16/20)
Gretsch USA: 1958 3-ply (white pearl, 12/16/20), 1976 6-ply (12/13/16/22), 1998 6-ply (walnut, 8/10/12/14/16/20)
Slingerland: 1963 (BDP, 13/16/22), 1966 (Sparkle red, 13/16/20)
Posted on 4 years ago

I said in the original post that I do have the modern legs and will include them.

Posted on 4 years ago
Action Another action Something else here