Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.85386%

Ludwig Stainless Steel for Ludwig Stainless Steel...

Hey, I've got an extra 1970s Ludwig Stainless Steel 10x16 Marching Tom (B/O badge) complete and in not-quite-perfect condition that I'd like to swap for another size, same condition... 9x13, 10x14, or 10x15 (if there is such a thing). Just so no one wastes their time, I DO NOT need a 12x15! I don't care if it's single-headed or double headed.

If you've got something, let me know!

I'm going to be out-of-town for our son's wedding this weekend, so if I don't reply right away please know I will get back to you soon!

Thanks,

Bill
Cherryvale, Ks
"Redrums - Ks" on FB and Reverb
(also "billnvick" on eBay)
Posted on 10 years ago

Congrats on your son's wedding Bill! A milestone in life. Next comes 'grandpa' Bill! I'm a grandpa four times already.

Lochiam! To Life!

John

Too many great drums to list here!

http://www.walbergandauge.com/VintageVenue.htm
Posted on 10 years ago

From Purdie Shuffle

Congrats on your son's wedding Bill! A milestone in life. Next comes 'grandpa' Bill! I'm a grandpa four times already. Lochiam! To Life!John

You are incorrect. Lochiam is Loc'haim, which is French company. L'Chaim is the correct spelling, which means "to life" or more closely, "here's to life".

Its better to have people think you're an idiot, than to open your mouth and prove them wrong, unless you doubt yourself then speak away....
Posted on 10 years ago
Action Another action Something else here