Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.26096%

Ludwig snare basket to match this stand

Looking for a Ludwig snare basket that would be the correct match for this tripod base. Can be "players" grade but nothing to rusty. Want to get this fixed up and ready to put out for sale. Thanks for your time. Dean

Posted on 5 years ago

I think I have it. Would it have the black plastic T handle tilt screw, or is it the flat tri arm like the stands that came with the Acrolite.

Posted on 5 years ago

Thanks for the reply, vibes. To be honest, I don't really know the difference. From some similar stands I've seen, I think it would not have the plastic T handle, but a plain wing nut and a keystone shaped center plate where the 3 arms of the basket attach with the Ludwig logo??? Don't have enough Luddy experience yet as my recent acquisition of Luddy gear is my first. I'll trust your knowledge. D.

Posted on 5 years ago

Do you have a basket, vibes? d.

Posted on 5 years ago

My basket would fit the tubular Atlas base. Your base I believe takes the type basket that also worked with the flat base stand. Like the 1400 cymbal stands.

Posted on 5 years ago

Thanks vibes. I'll keep on the lookout. I'd much rather sell a complete stand instead of just the base. Appreciate the advice.d.

Posted on 5 years ago

Pm sent to Deansdrums

"Always make sure your front bottom BD lugs clear the ground!"
Posted on 4 years ago

Got a basket from Blair. Close post.

Posted on 4 years ago

From deansdrums59

Looking for a Ludwig snare basket that would be the correct match for this tripod base. Can be "players" grade but nothing to rusty. Want to get this fixed up and ready to put out for sale. Thanks for your time. Dean

Dean

I have 2 different Ludwigs modes That would fit among them 1 WFL here are a few of photos

2 attachments
Posted on 4 years ago
Action Another action Something else here