Hey, I have a 7 piece doubble bass smoke (clear black) color vistalite. The pictures arnt great but the kit is in basically perfect shape. The shells are flush, sit flat on a table, no major scratches (in collectors condition) NO CRACKS, NO SPIDER WEBS. Seams are perfect. This kit is a real survivor. Sizes are 8x12, 9x13, 10x14, 12x15, 16x16, 2x-14x22. Bass Drum heads front and back are pretty much brand new. I bought this kit all together, adding on only the 12x15 and when I got it, the front bass heads were mismatched. I went to a drum show and Ludwig was there giving out bass drum head stickers, 70's style. So there are 2 new ambassador clear heads with OFFICAL STOCK Ludwig logo stickers on the front.

No stands included, but I do have some 70's atlas and some hercules stands. I dont really want to part with the hercules tho as I use them still.

Asking $1600, will ship but prefer local pick up, I am in the Boston, MA area and ill drive about 2 and a half hours to deliver, or we could meet somewhere.

I really dont want to ship this kit, thats why it hasnt been on ebay. Ill do anything to avoid shipping, ill drive em as far as I possibly can in one day.

If I do have to ship, I will ship your choice of UPS USPS or FEDEX and will pack the kit myself, unless you want to pay to have them packed. I have most of the materials so there wont be a packing fee, but you pay actual shipping.

Here are the pictures, they dont do these drums justice.

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/553602482YUDrjX

I could go on and on about these drums, they are spectacular and sound amazing. The only reason im selling is because I have too many drums to keep track of and they arnt getting the playing time or TLC they deserve.

-Matt Kinel

[email]mattkinel@hotmail.com[/email] (email is best way to reach me)

cell 781 856 2069 (probally wont pickup unless its between 11am and 4pm but leave a voice mail)