Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.26096%

Ludwig, Slingerland, Rogers Drums in Georgia

Is anyone selling or knows anyone selling Ludwig, Slingerland, Rogers, or Fibes drums that lives in Georgia? I'm looking for a kit (3 or 4 piece) and I'm not too specific on sizes-- preferably 22 or 24" kick and must have a 12 or 13" rack and a 16" floor tom.I'd like to play before I buy. Feel free to comment if you have any advice, or if you're selling you can e-mail me at [email]benisraelthompson@gmail.com[/email]

Thanks!

Ben Israel Thompson

Thanks,
Ben Israel Thompson
Posted on 15 years ago

Hey Ben, I'm unfortunately not located in Georgia, but instead in Michigan. I do have a set of 4 Slingerlands with a Rogers 6-1/2 snare, a full array of cymbals, roto-toms, mics, stands & cords, and some misc percussion stuff (bells, woodblock ect) fiber cases, and plywood cases for the trap, cymbal, and percussion stuff. up for sale right now. They are listed on craigslist (NW Michigan) for $1,200

If it is something you'd like to look at let me know and I can forward an 18 pic photo file as well as a text file describing them in more detail. Thanks...Warren

Posted on 15 years ago
Action Another action Something else here