Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.26096%

Ludwig Rockers Silver Dots Clear drum Heads

I am restoring a 1984 11 pc set of ludwig anniversary drums. These drums came with all ludwig rockers silver dot clear drum heads. Does anyone know whether they are still made? Or does anyone know of a source of NOS heads of these heads. I cannot find any on the internet. I would like to restore these drums to original as best I can. TMTM

Posted on 16 years ago

Give me the sizes you are interested in...I may have some NOS Silverdots...

Posted on 16 years ago

Don.t Know if I should e-mail or not or reply to the post But here.s the list. I need both top and bottoms.Suspended TOMS 10"12"13"14"15"16". Floor TOMS 16"18". Bass drums 22" & 24" Both batter & resonance. The snare is superphonic 6 or 6.5"by 14" I;ll have to measure the snare.(size not listed on the original inventory reciept), but I don't know what original heads were on this snare anyway although I am sure of the 14". The tops are ludwig Rockers silver dots clear and bottoms are ludwig Rockers clear. Any help with this anniversary set will be greatly appreciated. TMTM

Posted on 16 years ago
Action Another action Something else here