Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 127.45720%

Ludwig Red Vistalite Snare

Hello new here with a few questions about Vistalite snares.

My friend has a nice set of red Vistalites but he dosent have a matching snare. I was wondering would there be any problems with the color fading on vistalites? It snare most likely be bought off Ebay as we are in Japan so it would be really dissapointing if the snare color didnt match.

My friends kit is I believe B/O but i could be wrong about that. I can check next time if that makes a difference with Vistalites.

Thanks in advance

Posted on 16 years ago

Ok, three responses in a row, but I'm slow at work today...

The vistalites, had the blue olive badge with the very rare exception of the "combo" drums, but those are pretty rare.

I've never heard of fading on vistalites...I'd bet that if you found a red vistalite snare it would match your set.

Posted on 16 years ago

Thanks for the advise about the snare. We will keep an eye out for one that he likes, sizes and all.

Thanks again

Posted on 16 years ago

I have a red set. 8 pc, and there is not any fade in them. There is not any thing more beautiful then watching the sun come thou them in the afternoon! Don :The small tom did not make this picture.

1 attachments
Posted on 16 years ago

Thats a nice set you have. The red does look great. On a different note my friend went to film a Promotion video last tuesday and he was excitied to use his Vistalites,but it turns out the video was to be in black and white so his kit showed up as solid black. It not even see through.

Posted on 16 years ago
Action Another action Something else here