Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 127.85804%

Ludwig or not?

Hey everyone!

Got a chance to pick up a possibly awesome deal on a set of drums nearby. The seller says it's a Ludwig kit, but I can't seem to find any ludwig kit with the same lugs as this and pictures are limited. No pics of any Ludwig badge either. If anyone could take a look, pics are here: http://www.expressz.hu/hangszer/utos/dob/hirdetes-13594349/# Click on the largest image to enlarge. I just don1t want to drive 200 Kms to find out it's not really a Ludwig.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Posted on 15 years ago

Nothing Ludwig about those drums....unfortunately I don't know what brand it is, but I do know its NOT Ludwig.

Posted on 15 years ago

Well thanks. At least I didn't drive over there only to find out it's a pos.

Still.. if anyone has any idea what they might be LMK. Deal's for the kit seen there with a rack and the double pedal seen there all for about the equal of 280 GBP. I don't really plan on buying it though if it's nothing special.

Wish I hadn't missed that deal on the Premier Crown two days ago :\

Posted on 15 years ago

[COLOR="DarkRed"]Be patient with drum purchases.

I also don't recognize those lugs from anywhere. It could actually be an Eastern european kit...which would be kinda cool to a lot of us...but maybe not so cool if you live in Hungary (I'd imagine those are all over the place). ;)

[/COLOR]

www.2ndending.com
Posted on 15 years ago

I've seen those lugs on a kit for sale here and I actually found them on another kit that was detailed with name etc..but for the life of me I can't seem to remember what they were.

30's Radio King - 26, 13, 13, 16
49 - WFL Ray McKinley - 26, 13, 16
58 - Slingerland Duco
58 - Slingerland Krupa Deluxe
70 - Ludwig Champagne Sparkle - 20, 12, 14
70 - Ludwig Champagne Sparkle - 22 (need), 13, 16
And some others..
Posted on 15 years ago

A shot of the inside of the shells would determine if they are Japanese....

Posted on 15 years ago
Action Another action Something else here