Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.05428%

Ludwig lugs, single flange/clips, ego throw

I have the following: Brass 14" single flange with brass clips, ego throwoff and butt, and old Ludwig lugs. One of the lugs has a small spot where the nickel plating chipped off, about 1/4" wide by 1/4" high(top right row). Also, 18" and 20" k crash rides, and a 20" A Earth ride 70's.

Looking for; two Gretsch 14" double flange 8-hole "stick choppers" (not reproduction), two 18" Gretsch bass hoops with 3/4" inlay groove(can be repro or newer 1.5 inch wide), eight vintage Gretsch floor tom lugs with original screws, two Gretsch vintage floor tom mufflers complete with screws, or a vintage Gretsch round badge for the bass drum, or other interesting trade.

Posted on 11 years ago

PM sent re: lugs and clips.

Thanks SA=GGD

BLAEMIRE DRUMS
Thanks to Mr. Jerry Jenkins
Posted on 11 years ago

Just found these: 8 nickel single flange clips, 8 5" tension rods(rusty), 5 lug backing plates (if I dig, the rest might be somewhere), and two 16" single flange hoops (they are quite heavy, must be nickel over brass).

Im still looking for my Gretsch stuff, the most important in my list is the vintage 14" double flange 8-hole stick chopper style Gretsch hoops.

I also need 8 Vintage Gretsch lugs, 2 gretsch mufflers, 2 Pratt mufflers, 16 Gretsch faucet style T and claws, Vintage roundbadge for Gretsch bass drum, 2 18" Gretsch hoops with 3/4" inlay groove, and any other interesting Gretsch parts/trade.

The ludwig lugs are sold.

3 attachments
Posted on 11 years ago

Ok, a few more items. Three older tension rods with old clips. The threading on one is butchered at the bottom and the top thumb screw part isn't perfect. One of the others has a slight bend at the threads which could be easily fixed. These would go cheap, but I'm trying to get some sort of a package together for a trade. Also, a Made in Japan throw off and butt, great condition, the pic does look sketchy, but the hazy look is not scratching at all, just old drawer gunk on the surface, would clean up beautifully.

Doesn't anybody have any of the parts I need in trade? I'm looking for trades, so please don't offer to sell me parts for a higher price than what the "buy it now" pricing is on eBay. That's a buy it now price, notice that pieces languish for months without buyers at those prices.

3 attachments
Posted on 11 years ago
Action Another action Something else here