Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.66180%

Ludwig lugs and claws

I'm having a really hard time with finding the missing parts I need to complete the restoration of my big beat kit. Hurting I tried ebay, won a set of 10 large lugs + mounting screws for 43bucks + shippment - great deal I thought, but the seller seems to have vansihed - case opened. Otherwise they go for really hot money out there. Another problem is me living in Europe and the bay listings being 99% USA. thus the shippment fees make it a real pita.

So... I am turning to this great happy community in my attempt to find someone willing to help me out with 14 large classic lugs and 6 small classic lugs (+ optionaly, 11 bd claws - I could also go with generics). I am almost begging for a good price to compensate for shippment costs x-mas3 they don;t need to be mint as I am restoring a player's kit. I also have a bunch of Pearl and Star/Tama type lugs to trade (see http://www.vintagedrumforum.com/showthread.php?t=7637). I know this is a long shot but I dream to find a kind person here willing to help out :)

Posted on 15 years ago

I have some large classic lugs kicking around, 6 for 3ply shells, and 6 for 6ply shells. Let me know if interested. They aren't perfect, but not horrible either.

Posted on 15 years ago

I Have the lugs that you need 10 big ones in very good condition and complete also have 6 small lugs also good condition---P.M. me if you like thanks mike

Posted on 15 years ago

I want to thank all who came up with an offer.I just received the parts today. I got them from Thomas M. (vadrums) and I just wanted to express my gratitude and satisfaction, as feedback - everything is great, sweet lugs, fast shippment, professional packaging. Thank you very much Tom! flowers2

Posted on 15 years ago
Action Another action Something else here