Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 127.85804%

Ludwig Lug Help

Can someone out there please tell me the actual size of Ludwig's Classic Lug and Mini Classic Lug. I know the actual mounting hole spacings' of both, but not the top to bottom size. Please help.

Robbie

Posted on 15 years ago

[COLOR="DarkRed"]The Large Classics I have are from the b/o era...their footprint is 2-5/8" long.[/COLOR]

www.2ndending.com
Posted on 15 years ago

Ha ha ha. OK. I will bite on the other half.

I pulled out some trans-badge minis. They measure 1-13/16" top to bot.

;)

Posted on 15 years ago

Thanks for the info guys! So is safe to say that these would be the same measurements for 1968 lugs both mini and classic?

Posted on 15 years ago

[COLOR="DarkRed"]How absolutely spot-on do you have to be ? I would say the mini measurement Nine gave you would be the exact same. It could be that the b/o large lugs were slightly, slightly different than the older ones, as they were significantly lighter in guage and weight. But we are talking 1/16" maybe....dunno for sure, have none others to compare to...but I do recall that for certain eras, there was a really miniscule difference.

[/COLOR]

www.2ndending.com
Posted on 15 years ago

Yes. I think if you look at old WFL's, they are a bit different in footprint from keystone-badge classics. But I think you have to go that far back.

I think b/o badge and keystone-badge ones are the same.

Posted on 15 years ago
Action Another action Something else here