EDIT: I'm opening my trade options to other vintage drum stuff too- cymbals, interesting snares, other kits, what have you got that you'd like to trade?

Hey Guys,

I've been getting more and more itchy to try a set with concert toms. Guess I'm stuck in the 70's! So, I'm putting a trade feeler out there. This may be a long shot, but here goes:

This is the Keystone series with maple and oak sandwiched shells. The configuration is 12x8, 13x9, 16x16, and 22x17. The color is Psychedelic Red, even though to me they look more green. The color is discontinued, and looks awesome. They sound fantastic and are in great shape. All the wraps are in good shape. The bass drum is virgin so the mounted toms float. The tom mounting hardware is included. All the chrome is in very good shape, no pitting or rusting or anything like that.

I bought them from Ritchie's Music Center in Rockaway NJ about two years ago. I'm told the set was used as a review set for a drum magazine before I got them and had literally a few minutes of play on it. I could believe that, because when I got it, the heads literally looked like they had a couple dozen hits on them. This set is awesome for rock and roll, or anything intense where a good deep, punchy sound is desired.

The original heads are in great shape with very little stick marks. The toms have Evans G2 batters, and clear single ply resonators. I added a Remo spot on the bass drum to protect it.

As far as what I'm looking for, I'd really like either Ludwig or Slingerland, with concert rack toms and a double headed floor tom. However, I would be open to other brands of comparable quality (Rogers, etc). Let me know what you guys think! I'm located near Stroudsburg, PA 18360, and would gladly bring the set to you within driving distance.

Thanks,

Jon