Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 130.06263%

Ludwig Flat Base Snare Stand Part

I have a vintage Ludwig 1400 flat base snare stand (actually, three) but, the rivets fixing the middle section to the tilter are missing in one. It doesn't seem to be a problem but, it bothers me. I know it shouldn't. Would anyone have just the middle section WITH the rivets for sale? Thank you VERY much!

Brian

Just a drummer who loves all things about vintage drums! Nothing more, nothing less.
Posted on 7 years ago

hey Brian, not sure exactly the rivet your asking about? i'm thinking maybe its a roll pin? should be able to pic up at hardware store........mike

Posted on 7 years ago

Hi, Mike!

Thanks for responding! You're probably right. Hmm.. roll pins. On one of my stands, there are four small "plugs" placed in a zig-zag pattern. Used to hold the tilter firmly to the rod. On the one without these "pins" you can see right through the tube! It can be rotated as well. I didn't want to play with it too much though in case I loosened it up too much. Thanks very much, Mike!!!

Brian

Just a drummer who loves all things about vintage drums! Nothing more, nothing less.
Posted on 7 years ago
Action Another action Something else here