Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.06054%

Ludwig “Duco” Shells w/ Classic Lugs

I’m looking for these sizes with really rough/missing paint.

22”

16”

13”

12”

Open to any condition but they must have classic lugs. Please shoot me a message or email with pics and price. Thank you!

Curtis

Posted on 3 years ago

Hey Curtis,

I have a 16x16 floor tom in blue silver. The paint is really pretty good. The hardware, all original Classic, is nickel finish and definitely shows its age. The great thing about this tom is the clipper leg brackets. Definitely out there, but very uncommon to come by.

I'd attach some pics, but don't remember how. I've been gone off this site for a while. PM me if you have any interest.

Posted on 3 years ago

From Rob M

Hey Curtis, I have a 16x16 floor tom in blue silver. The paint is really pretty good. The hardware, all original Classic, is nickel finish and definitely shows its age. The great thing about this tom is the clipper leg brackets. Definitely out there, but very uncommon to come by.I'd attach some pics, but don't remember how. I've been gone off this site for a while. PM me if you have any interest.

Thanks Rob M, PM sent!

Posted on 3 years ago
Action Another action Something else here