Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 128.05846%

Ludwig drums

Hello Guys.Please tell something about this.Legs from bass drum are missing,also I dont think the legs from floor are original.Dimensions are 22,13,14,15,16 and 18 floor

________

Coach handbags

3 attachments
Selling cymbals Made in Turkey

http://turkishcymbalserbia.weebly.com/
Posted on 15 years ago

Quadra-Plus, perhaps? Interesting way to prevent bass drum creep by using the bottom edge of the toms as a brace against a cement wall. Hmmm....

They are Blue Vistalites from sometime in the 70's -and likely in questionable condition.

"God is dead." -Nietzsche

"Nietzsche is dead." -God
Posted on 15 years ago

From O-Lugs

Interesting way to prevent bass drum creep by using the bottom edge of the toms as a brace against a cement wall. Hmmm....

Let's hope it's just the picture perspective.

Posted on 15 years ago

[COLOR="DarkRed"]...or it's not concrete, just gyp board with a plastered pattern on it....

Dule....what you want to look for here is the condition of the open-end edges; if they are all chewed up or dinged and nicked...whether the shells are very scratched...whether the seams on the shells are good (not separating or apparently re-glued).

If I came across this kit, I would say maybe $500usd. I would then want to buy add'l hardware and have the open edges recut to make them 2-sided drums....only because I do not like the sound of one-sided concert-tom type drums. But that hardware would likely cost a good $100 extra, plus heads...

[COLOR="Gray"]...maybe it's the angle, or the fact that the bass doesn't have 2 hoops on it...but that bass drum really doesn't look like a 22" in the pics, to me....[/COLOR][/COLOR]

www.2ndending.com
Posted on 15 years ago

Gotta be a 22" because it has 10 lugs.

"God is dead." -Nietzsche

"Nietzsche is dead." -God
Posted on 15 years ago

Guy who is selling this drum has no conection with drums at all.I think that someone own him money and give him this drum.I think I can get it for$300,but he is about 300 km away from me,and I must go and see this drum first and check for scrathes and dents.Should I go for it?

Thanks guys

________

Love help

Selling cymbals Made in Turkey

http://turkishcymbalserbia.weebly.com/
Posted on 15 years ago

If the shells are solid, you can buff it up and it will be a nice set. If the shells have cracks, spider webs, etc.....especially at the mounting points then stay away. Look for cracks at the floor tom and kick drum leg mounts and also around the tom mounting system on the toms and the kick. If there are cracks at any of these structural points, I personally would not go for it. Good luck.

Posted on 15 years ago
Action Another action Something else here