Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.46138%

Ludwig Cymbal Mount

Hi, I'm in need of a bass drum cymbal mount for a 60's club date bass drum. I need the round mount for the center of the drum. Not the L bracket mount. Need Chrome!!

I realized that i need a few more parts for some other kits. So here my wish list...

22' bass drum hoop and tension rods for a Super Classic Bass drum

The left side Bass Drum Spur ( L rod looking thing)

16" rim and tension rods for a super classic 16" floor tom

Thanks!!

60's Slingerland
60's/70's Ludwig
Posted on 5 years ago

These are also the same mount as the bass drum mounts for the disappearing spurs. Might need to mention if you nickel or chrome.

Posted on 5 years ago

Thanks for the tip, I do need chrome!

60's Slingerland
60's/70's Ludwig
Posted on 5 years ago

I’ll look I had 2 or 3 I’ll see gary

April 2nd 1969 scarfed pink champagne holly wood and 65/66 downbeat snare, and , supra same year very minty kit old pies
66/67 downbeat with canister
Super 400 small round knob
1967 super classic obp

once the brass ceases to glitter, and the drum looses its luster, and the stage remains dark, all you have left is the timbre of family.
Posted on 5 years ago

Thanks for looking, I appreciate it, I updated my original post with a few other things I need.

thanks

60's Slingerland
60's/70's Ludwig
Posted on 5 years ago

I have every thing you need, but i'm in Canada so shipping may kill it, any interest reply to (koke@rogers.com) with zip for ship quote & pics, I can't load pics here?

Posted on 5 years ago

I’ll b home this week I’ll look then

April 2nd 1969 scarfed pink champagne holly wood and 65/66 downbeat snare, and , supra same year very minty kit old pies
66/67 downbeat with canister
Super 400 small round knob
1967 super classic obp

once the brass ceases to glitter, and the drum looses its luster, and the stage remains dark, all you have left is the timbre of family.
Posted on 5 years ago
Action Another action Something else here