Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 127.25678%

Ludwig Concert Toms

I received a set of concert toms with butcher block wrap. There is no badges at all, wondering if anyone here has ever run across concert toms that were factory painted black on the inside. It looks as though someone changed two of the mounts to Ludwigs, the others are slide mounts like on some Slingy's or Lud's

Backbeatkeeper

I will post pics if it will help, let me know

Its better to have people think you're an idiot, than to open your mouth and prove them wrong, unless you doubt yourself then speak away....
Posted on 16 years ago

I have never heard of a black painted interior from the factory -but I have seen many shells with the interiors painted black by former owners.

"God is dead." -Nietzsche

"Nietzsche is dead." -God
Posted on 16 years ago

Thanks, O. They don't look like they've been repainted on the inside. It's a weird kit. Even the bass drum is single sided lugs, with Rogers hardware! The lugs on the toms look like Ludwigs, the only thing I do know is that the snare that came with it is a 1976 supra, 5 x 14, and the ride cymbal is a hollow logo.....I'll post some pictures in a day or so, car repair beckons my nights after work..

Backbeatkeeper

Its better to have people think you're an idiot, than to open your mouth and prove them wrong, unless you doubt yourself then speak away....
Posted on 16 years ago
Action Another action Something else here