This is half of a monster chrome over wood set and is most likely sold by the time you see this post.

Diameters are 24 bass, 18 floor, and toms are 12, 13, and 15.

I guess you could make it 2 up, 2 down by adding legs to the 15 x 12 mounted tom if you want but this kit currently exists in a 6 x 6 foot square and my six foot 5 inch self can whale away without hitting my arms on the walls.

It sets up in 5 minutes.

The bass drum is (blue olive non-pointed badge) 24x14 chrome steel wrap over 6 ply maple with the rivits but I find no need for them since the wrap is stuck fast to the shell with no sign of lifting anywhere after 30 years.

If you ever purchase a steel wrapped ludwig in which the wrap is even marginally salvagable and find it glued strongly, don't attempt to remove it for rewrap or you will end up with a "5 ply" drum.

The floor tom is probably 1977 or 1978 with no rivits and the chrome steel wrap has some waves though not much in the way of scratches.

Both were cleaned with a polish only one step down from headlight lens polish to clean them so no microscopic scratches or swirls were added though there are a couple of places where pitting was "cleaned" but no attempt was made to polish those small areas out and possibly introduce microscratches into a pretty pristine surface.

Only one lug at a time was removed to ensure the chrome wrap didn't decide to separate in a painstaking process in which pure carnuba wax was applied and left unwiped under the lugs for extra corrosion protection.

Then the two drums were wiped with microfiber towels to finish the waxing that I feel necessary to protect a newly cleaned chrome plated steel wrap.

The toms are later vintage six ply ludwig monroe badge with "mirror chrome" which is a plastic wrap that has proven a lot more durable than the original chrome over wood steel wrapped toms as they will never corrode.

For this picture, they weren't even cleaned after sitting 10 years in the house unused but simply dusted with a feather duster.

I have decided to keep the 4 concert toms (not shown) in chrome plated steel wrap as my "keeper set" since concert toms don't sell well so......I will be using mesh heads and triggers and will dedicate another post to them which means the 24 inch virgin bass drum goes into storage while I hunt for a super cheap/possibly damaged floor tom I can rewrap and chrome over wood snare just in case I want to go acoustic again.

Snare is a 1978 ludwig super sensitive in 14x6.5