Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.46138%

Ludwig brace fit a Slingey?

I joined this excellent site today to post a "wanted" message but I've been on for hours just reading and reading and reading some more. This is the coolest vintage drum site period and big props to all of you who share your knowledge and patience with people like me. My name is Angus MacEntire, everyone calls me Mac. I'm trying to find a marching snare curved leg brace for my early 70's Slingerland 14x9.5 marching snare. Someone said a Ludwig brace has the same mounting holes spread as a Slingerland. I would love to stay Slingerland but I'm starting to get a wee bit desparate. If you come across either for sale, please think of me.

And thanks for letting me share your site and time. Hopefully someday I'll have something worthy to share.

Mac

Posted on 15 years ago

There is a marching snare with leg brace on Ebay right now.

Item number 300326980178

It's a complete drum, but the part is there.

Kevin
Posted on 15 years ago

Thank you so much. I'm off to check it out.

Posted on 15 years ago

I'm the top bidder on that one. That's the gold sparkle one? I like that one. If you want it, sincerely ok with me, you will need to go about 114 bucks for it. That will put you on top. No problems here. If you want it, take it. I'm good.

Posted on 15 years ago

This has been relisted. On the first listing, I was watching it for five days, and no one bid. I missed bidding on it, (sleeping) woke up and it had ended. Could have had it for $10... grrrrr

Kevin
Posted on 15 years ago
Action Another action Something else here