Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 130.06263%

Ludwig Bowtie Lug-HELP

I broke one of my lugs off of my classic maple snare, and need to replace it. The snare is from 05', so i'm not looking for a vintage lug. I just need to know where I can find a replacement. Any suggestions?

Posted on 14 years ago

From D-Rum

I broke one of my lugs off of my classic maple snare, and need to replace it. The snare is from 05', so i'm not looking for a vintage lug. I just need to know where I can find a replacement. Any suggestions?

you can get replacements from ludwig!

Your drummers not much good is he!? What you need is someone that's as good as me. ! John Henry Bonham !!
Posted on 14 years ago

I'm an idiot. Thank you very much :)

Posted on 14 years ago

From D-Rum

I'm an idiot. Thank you very much :)

No your not you just forgot! It will run you around $10.00 crazy Isn't it for 1 lug??

Your drummers not much good is he!? What you need is someone that's as good as me. ! John Henry Bonham !!
Posted on 14 years ago

Not quite as bad as I thought :P Can I get it through the ludwig web site? Because I dont see a section for replacement parts, ect.

Posted on 14 years ago

Your right it was worthless! good site just not for parts, I've got one I'll sell you,$10.00 and that is with shipping!

Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here