Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 110.22129%

Ludwig Bowtie Lug for Wood Snare; Rims

Hey y'all

Looking to buy a Ludwig 1960s chrome bowtie lug for a wooden snare. Just looking for the lug casing without the spring/inserts/screws.

Also looking to buy 14" 10 hole rims (top and bottom) for a Supraphonic from the early 80s. (Not entirely sure if they were still 1.6mm at this point.)

If anyone has any parts or leads, please let me know!

Posted on 1 year ago

Send me a picture with dimensions. I have shopping bags full of Ludwig lugs. Bow ties up the wazoo. Maybe I can help but the more info you can provide, the better. I really don’t want to dig through bags.

I now have an instagram page. I try to post 1 drums per week. See: http://instagram.com/vintagesnaredrums/
Posted on 1 year ago

Sorry to butt in here but I too am looking for Ludwig bowtie casings, 12 would be great.

I'm not sure the dimensions but it's the tom casing, with no indent for a snare bead, and the longer inserts.

Actually the longer inserts aren't necessary but would be nice.

If you reply I can send my email and we can rock. :)

Thanks!

1 attachments
Posted on 1 year ago

From ah26

Send me a picture with dimensions. I have shopping bags full of Ludwig lugs. Bow ties up the wazoo. Maybe I can help but the more info you can provide, the better. I really don’t want to dig through bags.

Hi ah26,

What dimensions do you need? A bowtie for a wooden snare drum, or even a metal snare drum, has a center-to-center mounting of 2-3/16". Not quite sure what more you need.

-Mark

Posted on 1 year ago

I ended up purchasing this part new from Drum Factory Direct. Reasonable price, quick shipping, no paypal account needed...sweet!

Posted on 1 year ago
Action Another action Something else here