Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 128.86013%

Ludwig Black Beauty Limited Edition?

I found an ad selling this drum. I don't rememeber seeing a Black Beauty in brass finish. The owner says it's all brass shell and hardware and asks 1300usd. Any thoughts about it?

1 attachments
Posted on 14 years ago

That's a newer reissue with the tube lugs and the sig plate. I wouldn't pay that much.

Posted on 14 years ago

From Fllx

I found an ad selling this drum. I don't rememeber seeing a Black Beauty in brass finish. The owner says it's all brass shell and hardware and asks 1300usd. Any thoughts about it?

The Black Beauty is just one of the brass snares Ludwig sells - the one whose shell is plated in black nickel. This is a Millenium model with all-brass treatment, with special Bill Ludwig badge and the pleather case. They sold for around a grand new; I would expect a used one to sell for somewhat less.

Posted on 14 years ago

From tubelugs

The Black Beauty is just one of the brass snares Ludwig sells - the one whose shell is plated in black nickel. This is a Millenium model with all-brass treatment, with special Bill Ludwig badge and the pleather case. They sold for around a grand new; I would expect a used one to sell for somewhat less.

And I also 2nd this motion,!!! also the millenium strainer what a a pain,Yes Sir

Your drummers not much good is he!? What you need is someone that's as good as me. ! John Henry Bonham !!
Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here