Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 128.86013%

ludwig bass drum spurs

hi all! can anyone tell me when ludwig changed their bass drum spurs in the 60,s,i just bought what i thought were 60,s drums but the spurs are the rounded disapearing sort,any help?

69 super classic 63 supra paiste 2000
Posted on 14 years ago

From bishopsfinger

hi all! can anyone tell me when ludwig changed their bass drum spurs in the 60,s,i just bought what i thought were 60,s drums but the spurs are the rounded disapearing sort,any help?

can you post some pics of the spurs you bought and what type ludwig kit is it super classic or clubdate??

Your drummers not much good is he!? What you need is someone that's as good as me. ! John Henry Bonham !!
Posted on 14 years ago

hi there,the kit is a super classic,no pics at the mo, it came with a pre serial no supra and they said it was all the same age however there is no badges on the kit,many thanks

Posted on 14 years ago

bishopsfinger, do your look spurs like these?? if so these would likely be on a clubdate kit not a super classic kit.

Your drummers not much good is he!? What you need is someone that's as good as me. ! John Henry Bonham !!
Posted on 14 years ago

hi there! no they are kind of curved,semi circular,i knew i should have stuck to premier!

Posted on 14 years ago

Take a look at these spurs they are on my 1965 ludwig super classic kit, these are the ones you probably need!!

Posted on 14 years ago

thanks for your help,the kit looks great! i just looked in the gallery at the black panther ludwig kit,it has the same spurs as mine

Posted on 14 years ago

Did you look at the 2nd set of spurs i posted?? for a non serial numbered to 68 kit these are the spurs that would most likely be on your kit. the black panther kit is 68 to 70's for the small disappearing spurs, isn't this FUN:Mind Blowi

Posted on 14 years ago

hi! ill be dreaming about these bloody things tonight! didnt see the second set of spurs

Posted on 14 years ago

From bishopsfinger

hi! ill be dreaming about these bloody things tonight! didnt see the second set of spurs

look at post #6

Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here