Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.86221%

Ludwig and Ludwig drums for project

I’m looking for a 16 or 17 inch by 12 inch deep marching drum for a floor Tom and a 13 inch by 9 marching drum for a rack Tom. I’m not concerned about the finish on the shells or hoops but don’t want any cracks and need all of the hardware except snare throws not necessary.

Posted on 6 years ago

hello Jim, I have a couple drums may suit you, both are club-date style, 16"x12" and a 14"x10" ( I've never seen a 13"x9"marching drum) the 16" can be had with wood hoops. any interest reach me at (koke@rogers.com) I can't load pics here for some reason..........mike

Posted on 6 years ago

Thanks, I’ve been having trouble loading photos as well. I’m looking for either the single tension eyelet lug or the double tension tube lug. The club date style will not go with my other drums. I’m also going for wood shells that I will stain to match my other drums. If you want to see my drums, I think you can search my posts and see what I previously posted.

Thanks again for responding.

Posted on 6 years ago

I think I have a 17" enamel badge drum that may suit you Jim. Sent you a message.

Posted on 6 years ago

Thanks,

I sent you an email.

Posted on 6 years ago

I found a 15x12 single tension drum on eBay and bought. Still interested in a 13x9.

Thanks for the responses.

Posted on 6 years ago
Posted on 6 years ago
Action Another action Something else here