Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.06054%

Ludwig 70's super sensitive?

About 4 months ago I was given a really old ludwig snare drum from the high school I graduated from because it wasn't on their inventory. It looked old and beat up, and the chrome was kinda bubbling up and peeling off...so I just put it in my garage for a while. I recently took it out and tuned it up and I have to say it is probably my favorite snare I have ever owned. It is packed up in the trailer right now but i'll post a picture of it soon. But I was wanted to know what it might be worth? I'm not planning on selling it...just want to know. Anybody?

-Philip Ellis
www.makedrums.com
Check out my Facebook Page
Follow me on Twitter!
Posted on 14 years ago

I'd say $100 to $150 depending on the severity of the pitting/flaking and its completeness. If it's 6.5" deep, then double that.

If insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results, is it insane to practice?
Posted on 14 years ago

thanks leray, I'll have pictures by tuesday to show you.

-Philip Ellis
www.makedrums.com
Check out my Facebook Page
Follow me on Twitter!
Posted on 14 years ago

I restored a 5x14 '67 Super Sensitive and played it for about a year before I sold it for $220, it had some pitting, but sounded good.

Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here