Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.05428%

Ludwig '70s 3 ply project set, needs a rewrap

Bought from original owner who said he got it in '78. 14x22, 9x13, 8x12, 16x16, 5x14 supra.

Shells are super nice 3 ply with rings, all in round. Wrap is trashed. They need to be rewrapped. No extra holes or mounts. All original hardware intact. Chrome has some pitting but cleanable. Rims have small areas of rust, hard to see. Again, cleanable. I've restored much worse. All original rods, rims, claws, mufflers, etc. Has the tom tree and curved spurs (not in photos). Many pics posted. Chrome Supra is pitted. The p85 works but the lever is broken off and poorly repaired. Looking for $640 for all five drums plus actual shipping. I ship efficiently. OR will sell snare separately. Will consider offers if you only need one or two drums or whatever. Don't feel bad about parting out due to the condition... but if you have the money and/or time, this would make a killer refurbish. Paypal payments or pickup/ meet up near Savannah, GA. Have many pics here, can take more if you need.

$640 plus shipping for all 5 drums and the tom tree.

Can send you pics...have trouble loading them here. PLEASE EMAIL if interested [email]rkalinsky@aol.com[/email]

5 attachments
Posted on 5 years ago

More pics attached

5 attachments
Posted on 5 years ago

More pictures attached here

5 attachments
Posted on 5 years ago

Hi, Rich, I sent you a private message. Bucky

Posted on 5 years ago

Set was sold.

Posted on 5 years ago

From Iamdrummer

Hi, Rich, I sent you a private message. Bucky

Didn't see it... in my post I asked folks to email me if interested.

Sorry about that.

Posted on 5 years ago
Action Another action Something else here