Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.06054%

ludwig 60's shells

Looking for 60's ludwig shells. Any sizes and any colors (wraps). I have a full 13/16/22 set in blue sparkle, I would trade if interested. (shells for trade only, I need the hardware)

In particular I'm looking for wmp, blue pearl, champagne sparkle, silver sparkle, but am interested in anything you may have.

http://www.pkdrums.net
Posted on 17 years ago

PK drums,

I've a 60's, stripped to the bone, blue sparkle, 15" marching drum sitting around. It HAD a pre-serial badge. If you're interested in the wrap, this is not a bad candidate.

Posted on 17 years ago

thanks for your interest. I am looking for something other than blue sparkle, since that is what I am trying to get rid of.

Also I should say, that I am looking for sizes of either 13/16/22 or 12/14/20 (or 18 bass). Any of those arrangenents would be considered, even if it is just a single drum. NO marching drums wanted at all.

http://www.pkdrums.net
Posted on 17 years ago

Hi,

I've got a 60's 16x16 red sparkle floor tom (w/o legs) available. It has a serial number keystone badge. It appears to be in great shape - haven't had the chance to do much clean-up on it yet, but it could definitely be fixed up nicely. The badge however is slightly bent, though I do believe this is fixable.

Posted on 17 years ago

I Have 16x16 Sky Blue Pearl, 12x22 White Pearl Wfl, Stripped 22" Clubdate, 14 Or 15" Marching Snare Blue Sparkle, Gold Sparkle 12,12,16,22

Posted on 17 years ago

Hi PK,

I have a full 1962 pre-serial Ludwig Super Classic set in WMP.

22x14 bd

9x13 rt

16x16 ft

6.5 x 14" "symphonic" snare

The snare did not come with the set, but matches perfectly. It has a pre-serial Ludwig badge and came with a WFL strainer.

Not sure if you're just looking for shells, but my kit has original lugs with newer tension rods and hoops.

There are a few nicks on the bass drum hoop batter side. Everything looks and works great (including original mufflers on all the drums) - I'm just looking to make room for a new kit.

Please email me at [email]mark_manzo8@yahoo.com[/email] if you're interested. I don't know how to post pictures here, but I'm glad to email some to you if you'd like.

Thanks,

Mark

Posted on 17 years ago
Action Another action Something else here