Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 130.66388%

Ludwig 6 ply project

From Purdie Shuffle

My ex-wife used to say I was like Bob Villa on Quaaludes! I'd get the job done, but it would take me forever to do it because I'd do it in my own sweet time. :pJohn

LOL! Tommy

Posted on 11 years ago

Getting closer! hoops are ready for primer, spurs are on.

2 attachments
Posted on 11 years ago

Well, I could not stand it anymore! I put the heads on the bass drum without finishing the hoops. I will finish them when it warms up out side. The 14x15 tom was not my cup of tea, so I robbed a 10x14 from one of my other kits. So I am now looking for a 10x14 that I can rewrap. (3 ply would be my choice) This is my first 26" bass drum and I am diggin it. The cymbals are all 2002`s except for the ride (22" 505) Here are a few pics.

Posted on 11 years ago

That looks like a fun set of drums to play! Enjoy them!

John

Too many great drums to list here!

http://www.walbergandauge.com/VintageVenue.htm
Posted on 11 years ago

From latzanimal

[COLOR="Red"]The white & black Cortex wrap are just Formica[/COLOR]. Not sure about the red. Look at the Formica website. It is vertical grain, schedule 20. Most of the distributors will sell direct to home owners. If you have a business license, it will be a bit cheaper. It is around $85 for a 48" x 120" sheet which is more than plenty to do a 5 pc kit, even big drums like yours.....Where are you located?

Sorry for the hijack but, seriously...my 1979 White Cortex Luds are just any-old formica, but what about different glosses?

14x14 rack, 26x16 BD, 18" & 20" floors.

Posted on 11 years ago
Action Another action Something else here