Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.66180%

Ludwig 3-ply sparkle toms 13"/16"

Hi,

I'm trying to put together a mis-matched Ludwig kit (on purpose - sort of like a jellybean configuration) with different color sparkle drums and thought I'd see if anyone here had any single drums they might want to sell. I've got the bass drum already, so now I'm looking for a 3-ply 13" blue sparkle tom and a 3-ply 16" red sparkle floor tom. Blue/Olive badges would be great, but I'd consider keystones. I've been looking on ebay for several weeks and have tried to win a few, but I've been outbid every time. Anyway, if anyone has one of these that they'd like to sell, just let me know. Thanks!

Posted on 15 years ago

Well, I found a 13" tom, so now all I need is the floor tom. If anyone has a 3-ply 16" floor tom in red sparkle, let me know. I'd even settle for just the shell. I have some extra lugs and hardware. Thanks!

Posted on 15 years ago

I'm still looking for a Ludwig 3-ply red sparkle 16" floor tom preferably with a blue/olive badge. It doesn't have to be in perfect condition, just playable. Let me know. Thanks!

Posted on 15 years ago

Still looking...

Posted on 15 years ago
Action Another action Something else here