Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.06054%

Ludwig 3 ply 18" bass drum shell or complete

Looking to buy a 3 ply Ludwig 12 x 18 or 14 x 18 bass drum shell or complete drum in any condition. I am not interested in floor tom conversions. Thank you!

Posted on 3 years ago

Hey Randy,

I was thinking about you the other day when I was looking through the gallery. Good to see a post from you. By now I imagine you must have wrapped up you travels to the Boston area.

No 14x18 to offer, but good luck on locating same.

Dan

Posted on 3 years ago

You will likely never find a 12 X 18 drumset bass drum, but you might find an old marcher. Good luck.

"God is dead." -Nietzsche

"Nietzsche is dead." -God
Posted on 3 years ago

From Dan Boucher

Hey Randy,I was thinking about you the other day when I was looking through the gallery. Good to see a post from you. By now I imagine you must have wrapped up you travels to the Boston area. No 14x18 to offer, but good luck on locating same.Dan

Hi Dan,

Nice to hear from you too. Yes, my son is not in that area any longer so I won't be returning any time soon. I haven't been as active here lately. I can't always get the site to load for some reason. It just came available again today. Not sure what the issue is? I hope you are doing well.

Posted on 3 years ago
Action Another action Something else here