Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.06054%

Ludwig #2503 hi-hat clutch shaft part P-2485-1

Anyone willing to part with just the shaft assembly? Doesn't need to be pretty, just not stripped. It would help me greatly with a Luddy hi-hat stand project. Thanks for your time. Dean

Posted on 4 years ago

BTW, "part with" is not implying I'm looking for a freebie. State a fair and solid price and we have a deal. Thanks. Dean

Posted on 4 years ago

Dean, if there are no sale offers for the part, I'd give the folks at Pro Drum Shop in Hollywood a call... last time I was in there I saw an awful lot of "spare" parts for all kinds of items available.

Posted on 4 years ago

your local machinist could turn you one. or build your own, find a bolt correct thread & length, place it in a drill press, hold a file against the head till it comes down to size, then drill hole thru it, done.

Posted on 4 years ago

From deansdrums59

Anyone willing to part with just the shaft assembly? Doesn't need to be pretty, just not stripped. It would help me greatly with a Luddy hi-hat stand project. Thanks for your time. Dean

Dean..I have a whole clutch I can sell....

"Always make sure your front bottom BD lugs clear the ground!"
Posted on 4 years ago

Obtained part from Ludwigboy. Thanks guys-Blair, catch you next time around. Chris, appreciate the help. Dean.

Posted on 4 years ago

From deansdrums59

Obtained part from Ludwigboy. Thanks guys-Blair, catch you next time around. Chris, appreciate the help. Dean.

Glad to help, Dean.

Chris

Posted on 4 years ago
Action Another action Something else here