Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.05219%

Ludwig 1960's Ringo Starr high hat stand

Up for sale is a Ludwig 1121 model hi hat stand known as the Ringo Starr model. The stand could used a very lite cleaning stand works great pull rod moves up and down easy the legs fold and un fold easy. The stand has no clutch did not come in with one. I do have it listed on eBay iam offering the stand for 99.99+ shipping OBO

The listing on ebay is for 99.99offering to member at 99.99+ shipping

Posted on 2 years ago

New price 50.00+ shipping

Posted on 2 years ago

Hey Mikey! Nice stand! Please correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the "Ringo" model the 1123? I'm not sure that he used the 1121 with any of his sets.

-Mark

Posted on 2 years ago

According to Gary Astridge, Ringo's drum historian, Ringo used a 1121 hi-hat with his first Ludwig kit, a 1963 Downbeat....but his subsequent Downbeat, Super Classic and Hollywood kits used the 1123.

see www.ringosbeatlekits.com

Posted on 2 years ago

From Marty Black

According to Gary Astridge, Ringo's drum historian, Ringo used a 1121 hi-hat with his first Ludwig kit, a 1963 Downbeat....but his subsequent Downbeat, Super Classic and Hollywood kits used the 1123. see www.ringosbeatlekits.com

Hi Marty! Thanks for that information! I was under the impression that Ringo's first Downbeat had the 1123. Still, when I've seen collectors assemble a Ringo Downbeat, they always seem to go for the more desirable 1123.

-Mark

Posted on 2 years ago

Once again, Marty, you are correct! Here's a website showing the 1121 with the Downbeat kit... https://www.ringosbeatlekits.com/

-Mark

Posted on 2 years ago

Indeed, Marty is correct.

Wanted: 14" Ludwig B/O Badge FloorTom in Blue Sprkl
Posted on 2 years ago
Action Another action Something else here