Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 130.66388%

Ludwig 1400

Searching for one of these stands for around $30 (I know they typically go for more on Ebay, but I am not rolling in dough exactly (4 kids and Christmas, etc)), would be much appreciated, thanks, Bj

Get off! Get your f**in' clothes and get off! Right now! Pull the f**in' bus over! -Buddy Rich
Posted on 13 years ago

If you can get two of them, I'll give you $60 for the other !:Santa:

Kevin
Posted on 13 years ago

From kevins

If you can get two of them, I'll give you $60 for the other !:Santa:

Ho Ho Ho! x-mas1

Get off! Get your f**in' clothes and get off! Right now! Pull the f**in' bus over! -Buddy Rich
Posted on 13 years ago

Serious offer, though..... you wind up with a free one.

Kevin
Posted on 13 years ago

These seem to go from around $75 and up on ebay.

Your best options are--

1) Getting them as part of a package with other stuff--although I don't see that you are looking to buy anything else.

2) Getting pieces separately and putting them together. The bottom part is easy and should be cheap since Ludwig used it on the snare stand as well. The top part you need to be vigilant. I got a top section on ebay for I think between $30-40. Look for junkyard types who don't know exactly what they are selling. But you'll have to wait.

3) Steve Weiss sells a modern repro--not exact but not bad--for $35.50 plus shipping.

http://www.steveweissmusic.com/product/30183/cymbal-stands

Good luck. They are great stands!

Posted on 13 years ago
Action Another action Something else here