Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 130.46347%

Ludwid Black Diamond Pearl Clubdate floor tom needed

Hello Everybody! I am entirely new here and I need to tell you about what I have found. I purchased for $280 at an antigue store a BDP Ludwig preserial number keystone badge Clubdate kit....It included the bass, the tom , a preserial supraphonic 10 lug snare, all the WFL marked pedals, stands , and cowbell, brushes as well as what I believe are the original cymbals, plus a lot of other items. It even had the sale bill dated 1961 in with the kit. What it did not have was the floor tom, so, that is what I need to try to find. The kit is really pretty nice shape with no seam splits, and the chrome shows little pitting...it just looks like the kit could use a nice gentle cleaning... What are my chances of finding a matching floor tom? I appreciate any help you could give me!

Thanks all,

Ted from Fort Wayne, Indiana

PS I may post some pics later

Posted on 14 years ago

Hey Ted, Welcome to the VDF!!! You have gotta post pics!!! especially the snare drum!, it will take awhile to find a floor tom, but they are around,I've got a 62 BDP kit myself would love an 18" floor tom also!!

Your drummers not much good is he!? What you need is someone that's as good as me. ! John Henry Bonham !!
Posted on 14 years ago

Whoa, I gotta start hitting the antique stores! Nice score! Clapping Happy2

Found it!!
Posted on 14 years ago

This could have a been a Combo. That was the same outfit minus FT. What sizes are they?

"Ignorance may be overcome through education. Stupidity, however, is a lifelong endeavor." So, educate me, I don't likes bein' ignant...
"I enjoy restoring 60s Japanese "stencil" drums...I can actually afford them..."I rescue the worst of the old valueless drums for disadvantaged Children and gladly accept donations of parts, pieces and orphans, No cockroaches, please...
http://www.youtube.com/user/karstenboy
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Coffee...16613138379603
Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here