Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 128.86013%

Looking for that snare you can't find? Might be able to help.

NEW UPDATE (5/19/2022): In honor of my dad who recently passed away, I have created an instagram account showcasing his ridiculous collection: https://www.instagram.com/vintagesnaredrums/. I try to post a drum every couple of days.

UPDATE:If you have a drum in mind please google the image and send it my way so I know exactly what you want. If you send me a question, I will get back but if you don't respond it's probably not going to work out. Not a store so we can only handle serious buyers.

Everyone has a snare in mind that they know they want but just can't find. If they do find it, there's usually something wrong making it less ideal so the search continues. The search might stop here as my dad has a massive and extremely clean collection that we (I post because he's not into message boards) have been slowly reducing in size. I/He's sold several snares on here to members and every member has been overly impressed with the quality. If you have a snare in mind send PM and I will see if he has what you are looking for. Not a dealer. All drums come from a personal collection from an extremely knowledgeable collector who started 30 years ago with a single engraved black beauty. No drums played out.

If you want rare and clean or just something to marvel at tell me what you desire and I will see if there's a match.

I now have an instagram page. I try to post 1 drums per week. See: http://instagram.com/vintagesnaredrums/
Posted on 3 years ago

PM sent! :)

Posted on 3 years ago

I’ll check it out.

I now have an instagram page. I try to post 1 drums per week. See: http://instagram.com/vintagesnaredrums/
Posted on 3 years ago

I wouldn't mind a decent condition Supraphonic to play. "museum quality" is not needed; as long as the chrome is not coming off in sheets I'm OK with it.

Cobalt Blue Yamaha Recording Custom 20b-22b-8-10-12-13-15-16f-18f
Red Ripple '70's Yamaha D-20 20b-12-14f
Piano Black Yamaha Recording Custom Be-Bop kit 18b-10-14f
Snares:
Yamaha COS SDM5; Yamaha Cobalt Blue RC 5-1/2x14; Gretsch round badge WMP; 1972 Ludwig Acrolite; 1978 Ludwig Super Sensitive; Cobalt Blue one-off Montineri; Yamaha Musashi 6.5X13 Oak; cheap 3.5X13 brass piccolo
Posted on 2 years ago

Has several but nothing remotely close to beat up.

Posted on 2 years ago

Okay.

Please PM me with some info.

Thank you!

Snares:
Yamaha COS SDM5; Yamaha Cobalt Blue RC 5-1/2x14; Gretsch round badge WMP; 1972 Ludwig Acrolite; 1978 Ludwig Super Sensitive; Cobalt Blue one-off Montineri; Yamaha Musashi 6.5X13 Oak; cheap 3.5X13 brass piccolo
Posted on 2 years ago

Ditto/same in a 5" &6.5 ,

Any Pearl free floating snare drums?

Posted on 2 years ago

You should post a list.

You may have something I didn't know I needed or wanted...

MY Dirty Little Collection
Posted on 2 years ago

Aussie can have the 6-1/2". I just want a 5".

Snares:
Posted on 2 years ago

Pink champagne jazz fest of downbeat kit

April 2nd 1969 scarfed pink champagne holly wood and 65/66 downbeat snare, and , supra same year very minty kit old pies
66/67 downbeat with canister
Super 400 small round knob
1967 super classic obp

once the brass ceases to glitter, and the drum looses its luster, and the stage remains dark, all you have left is the timbre of family.
Posted on 2 years ago
Action Another action Something else here