Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 130.06263%

Looking for source for Gretsch Single point microsensitive butt end

Hello all,

I'm restoring a snare drum and looking for a source for the Gretsch single point microsensitive butt end hardware. If you know of one or have one laying around please let me know.

Cheers,

Craig

Posted on 14 years ago

This won't be cheap. Your best bet is to watch ebay every week, or go to a drum show (Chicago or whatever is close to you). If you care more about finding it soon than you do about price then you should check with all the vintage dealers like Repercussions; they sometimes have parts they'll sell for lots of $$$.

Posted on 14 years ago

Yes, that seems to be about the only way to find them and even then they are rare. I guess the other option is to buy a parts drum like a 12x14 marching snare and "borrow" the butt end but I prefer not to part old drums.

Posted on 14 years ago

Send a PM to mikey777 he has a ton of parts, but he is super super busy, be patient, sometimes he is slow but he is a great guy, good luck!!!!!!!!Cool1

Your drummers not much good is he!? What you need is someone that's as good as me. ! John Henry Bonham !!
Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here