Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.46138%

Looking for Slingerland rail consolette and bass drum parts

I am looking to buy a Slingerland 4 bolt rail consolette , 16 3ply bass drum lugs , 60s claws with 60s T rods , and spurs from a 3 ply drum . LMK what you might have . Willing to buy a messed up bass drum to rob the parts from too I just missed one with a cracked shell :(

Warning ... Avoid member statuscymbal here, vintage_collector on DFO , and americanpatriot10 on eBay. Email me for his name. All are the same shady guy who has burned me and a list of other members on both boards . He is also selling on Facebook too ..
Posted on 6 years ago

Hey Buddy! I know I have the items you need. I haven finished unloading stuff from the trailer but Ill see what I can do. They should be here somewhere...Ill let you know.

Vinny

http://www.vintagedrumbug.com/
Cause you got the bug dont'cha?
https://www.facebook.com/VintageDrumBug
https://twitter.com/VintageDrumBug
Posted on 6 years ago

LMK Vin . Thanks

Warning ... Avoid member statuscymbal here, vintage_collector on DFO , and americanpatriot10 on eBay. Email me for his name. All are the same shady guy who has burned me and a list of other members on both boards . He is also selling on Facebook too ..
Posted on 6 years ago

Rail consolette and bass drum lugs found . Still need 60s spurs , claws / tension rods , and an early 60s badge if at all possible the badge I bought got lost in the mail .

Posted on 5 years ago

Still looking . I found the spur mounts now but need the rest .

Posted on 5 years ago

Ok now I have found the claws but still need 60 bass drum T rods and 6os spurs .

Posted on 5 years ago

Still need spurs

Posted on 5 years ago

All have been found mods please delete . Thank you

Posted on 5 years ago
Action Another action Something else here