Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.05219%

Looking for Radio King Floor tom

Looking for a 50's-60's Slingerland 3 ply floor tom with the beavertail lugs condition and color of finish no matter as long as the drum is in round with all (most?) parts intact. Have a Ludwig keystone badge BOP pioneer with nickel lugs or possibly a 6.5 blue/olive badge hammered reissued acrolite, or many pearl cymbal stands both straight and boom arm. Please share what you have. Will trade photos.Thank you.

Posted on 6 years ago

Let me check my stash Dan. I 'may' have a 50's Radio King floor tom buried in that mess somewhere. I think it's complete except for heads and it will need to be re-wrapped/re-finished, but it's pretty complete, in round, no extra holes and playable.

I'll PM you. I'm interested in the hammered 6.5 acro. Look for a pm soon.

John

Too many great drums to list here!

http://www.walbergandauge.com/VintageVenue.htm
Posted on 6 years ago

Dan - I checked my stash, no floor tom. Sorry if I got your hopes up. Just so you don't think I was trying to jerk you around... I have 8 Radio King drums. Some are orphans that I was going to use to put a second kit together. The drum I had that I thought might be the floor tom you're looking for turned out to be a 16" WMP Radio King -Tenor tom drum- that I was going to add legs to and use as a floor tom. My memory sucks, it's been years and until I laid eyes on it I was convinced I had a floor tom stashed away. Sorry again, I tried.

Dan is still looking for an RK floor tom folks...

John

Too many great drums to list here!

http://www.walbergandauge.com/VintageVenue.htm
Posted on 6 years ago

From Purdie Shuffle

Dan - I checked my stash, no floor tom. Sorry if I got your hopes up. Just so you don't think I was trying to jerk you around... I have 8 Radio King drums. Some are orphans that I was going to use to put a second kit together. The drum I had that I thought might be the floor tom you're looking for turned out to be a 16" WMP Radio King -Tenor tom drum- that I was going to add legs to and use as a floor tom. My memory sucks, it's been years and until I laid eyes on it I was convinced I had a floor tom stashed away. Sorry again, I tried.Dan is still looking for an RK floor tom folks...John

Thx for checking the stash Purdie appreciate you. Yes folks still looking..

Posted on 6 years ago

Adding this to the trade bait for a Radio King Floor tom beavertail or streamline lugs ok..1970's 18x20 has some cosmetic scabs but solid and excellent rewrap candidate.

1 attachments
Posted on 6 years ago
Action Another action Something else here