Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 130.46347%

Looking for Premier Mahogany Duroplastic Kit

I am interested in a vintage Premier Mahogany Duroplastic kit. All sizes considered, with or without snare. Doesn't need to be in perfect shape, but no swiss cheese shells, please. PM me if ya got a kit.

Posted on 14 years ago

hello, got a kit including snare, 20 x14 bass, 14 x 16 floor tom, and 2 top toms, both the same size but the fixings are in different places, also have the throne (which is broken) a flush base stand but no hi- hat stand, but ive looked around and you can easily find a replacement of the same age and style for around £40. all hoops are in good condidion, but there is ware and tare on the tom fixings and bass drum spurs, also these can easily be replaced, the mahogany duroplastic finish is in surprisingly good condition for its age. also all dampers in toms and snare are still in tact and fully working, if ur interested or want to know more please email me at [email]robspeedy@aol.com[/email]

Posted on 14 years ago

Crash boom bam has a very sweet one.

Posted on 14 years ago

Ok, so I emailed the one respondent--no reply. I can't find the forum member in the second response--there's nobody registered by that user name. Anyone else?

Posted on 14 years ago

Crash Boom Bam is a web site vintage drum store. I'll get the URL for you in a bit. Sorry for the mixup.

That would be a cool forum name, though. Clapping Happy2

Posted on 14 years ago

From mcjnic

Crash Boom Bam is a web site vintage drum store. I'll get the URL for you in a bit. Sorry for the mixup. That would be a cool forum name, though. Clapping Happy2

Ohhhh, ok gotcha! I'll google it.

Posted on 14 years ago

AHH! I'm so sorry for dropping the ball here. I forgot to follow up.

HERE is the kit on that site. Forgive.

Posted on 14 years ago

Thanks. Beautiful kit indeed, but $2500? Dang, that's WAYYYY out of my price range. Pipe dream, I guess.

Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here