Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.66180%

Looking for Ludwig/Slingerland Green Sparkle or Blue sparkle kit

Looking for a decent Slingerland or Ludwig green sparkle or blue sparkle kit. Would love a kit that needs some work or if you have one that's in players condition, that'd just save me time..(prefer a 3 piece kit with no snare)

I've been looking for a set like this for a few months now and haven't not come across any with the price range im in.

Looking to spend under $900.

Matt's Vintage Drums - Chicago, Illinois

I collect 6 lug Slingerland snare drums. Let me know if you have any for sale. Looking for Yellow Tiger, Silver Veil Pearl & Turquoise Veil Pearl
Posted on 15 years ago
Posted on 15 years ago
Posted on 15 years ago

The Seattle set has been up for over a month. He may be ready to deal.

Posted on 15 years ago

the kit in seattle looks great, thanks for the help.

I'm hoping to find one somewhat local (im actually about 10 minutes down the road from the old Slingerland shop in Niles, there have to be dozens upon dozens of old kits in this neighborhood just sitting in people's basements, im always on the look out when im driving down the street and notice a garage sale, you never know.)

Matt's Vintage Drums - Chicago, Illinois

I collect 6 lug Slingerland snare drums. Let me know if you have any for sale. Looking for Yellow Tiger, Silver Veil Pearl & Turquoise Veil Pearl
Posted on 15 years ago

I had a cousin who used to wonder what was in the basements of all those houses. You really need to fight that urge. It'll only end up bad. : )

Posted on 15 years ago

I have a Ludwig 1969-72 Green Sparkle Bonham kiy 14,16,18,26 6.5 SupraPhonic around $3000 depending. Also I have tons of other vintage sets, snares, loose drums, stands, pedals. parts and books thanks

It would be much faster if you email me directly at: [email]drums@bellsouth.net[/email] thanks

Posted on 15 years ago
Action Another action Something else here