Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.46138%

Looking for Ludwig Thermogloss drums

Hi Everyone,

My name is Nima. I'm new to the community.

I am interested in 3ply Ludwig Thermogloss drums. 60 or 70s.

Anyone have any leads?

Thanks,

Posted on 6 years ago

No leads...

Infrequently, you might find a set in the For Sale section.

BTW... welcome aboard!

Posted on 6 years ago

Hi ThermoIs4Lovers (Nima)...and Welcome to the forum!

Where are you located? Some obvious places to start your search would be our forum and DFO (drumforum.org) and place a "wanted" ad, which you've already done here. Next, keep looking at eBay, Reverb and Craigslist. Some of these assume you are in the States.

Thermogloss drums can be tough to find, but they are out there!

-Mark

Posted on 6 years ago

From Hoppy

No leads... Infrequently, you might find a set in the For Sale section.BTW... welcome aboard!

Thank you =)

Posted on 6 years ago

I am located in Dallas, TX.

Thank you for the welcome.

I check ebay, reverb, CL daily.

Posted on 6 years ago

From ThermoIs4Lovers

I am located in Dallas, TX. Thank you for the welcome. I check ebay, reverb, CL daily.

Just keep looking! It can be a long wait, so be patient. I believe the last Thermogloss kit I saw was on eBay. It was Club Date kit and went for quite a bit of money!

-Mark

Posted on 6 years ago

If the condition is good, money is not a problem. =)

Posted on 6 years ago

I was looking face to face at a kit a few years ago at the Chicago drum show. They were pretty rough, very bad finish and the badges were toast. The guy wanted 600 for them if I remember correct. I was interested because I had some stained professionally matched to that maple thermogloss color a few years ago and I know I could have made them new again. I did not have 600 on me so end of story. I hope to use that stain someday.

Best of luck with your search and hope you stick around! Wonderful people on this forum!

Thank you!
Jeff C

"Enjoy every sandwich" Warren Zevon
Posted on 6 years ago
Action Another action Something else here