Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.25470%

Looking for help with a kit in Northwest Pennsylvania

I'm wondering if any members here might be able to help me, I will compensate you for your time.

BBK

Its better to have people think you're an idiot, than to open your mouth and prove them wrong, unless you doubt yourself then speak away....
Posted on 14 years ago

How far northwest? Up in Erie?

"If it doesn't matter who wins or loses then why the hell do they keep score Peg? - Al Bundy
Posted on 14 years ago

East, about 2 hours....up for it?

Its better to have people think you're an idiot, than to open your mouth and prove them wrong, unless you doubt yourself then speak away....
Posted on 14 years ago

What is the name of the town? I will google it and let you know. IF you PM me, my phone will alert via email and I can get back to you a bit sooner.....

I live pretty close to Pittsburgh and I don't work in the summer much so I probably have time to.........hmmm. What exactly do you need anyways? If it is picking up drums, putting them into boxes and shipping them, no problem. If it is "checking out a kit" or something like that. I am not qualified for this.

Shoot me a PM if you wish and my phone will alert me so it doesn't take me 2 days to get back to you again.

have a wonderful evening

drumhackWalkingPartyguitar2Coffee Break2Yes Sir

"If it doesn't matter who wins or loses then why the hell do they keep score Peg? - Al Bundy
Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here