Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.26096%

Looking for Atlas Stands

I am looking to buy some Atlas stands. I only want ones that are in very good condition, but am willing to clean up ones that are otherwise in good shape but just dirty.

Looking for 1124 Hi-Hat Stand

1402(?) Cymbal Stand. This stand will have a center section that tapers at the top.

1364-3 Snare Stand

Thank you.

Josh

Posted on 5 years ago

Hi,,have a very clean snare stand..MIGHT have hi hat also..need to check on that...PM please..

"Always make sure your front bottom BD lugs clear the ground!"
Posted on 4 years ago

From blairndrums

Hi,,have a very clean snare stand..MIGHT have hi hat also..need to check on that...PM please..

I already sold Josh an 1124 hi stand in great condition! The snare stand is relatively easy to track down. Atlas cymbal stands came in two base styles. They're out there, but just a bit tougher to find. But, not impossible! Just saw two first-generation stands on eBay...priced at only $400 each!!! https://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-LUDWIG-1402-ATLAS-STAND-FIRST-GENERATION-BONHAM-LOT-B/254228178991?hash=item3b312e282f%3Ag%3Az2AAAOSw%7EFVc1zEq&LH_ItemCondition=3000

-Mark

Posted on 4 years ago

Blairndrums,

I have purchased the hi hat (from Mark) and just won the bidding on a snare stand on ebay, but thanks for answering up.

I am still looking for a straight cymbal stand.

Josh

Posted on 4 years ago

3 plus types. The Flatware/flat sided leg. The tubular leg with swivel foot. The tubular leg with rubber block feet. And then The Hercules- think 1 variation/or some details/

.................................................. ......Joe
Posted on 4 years ago

I would not want the newer ones with the tubular legs and the big ol’ snow boots on them.

First choice would be the early flat-legged one, but I’d consider the lunar-module looking swivel feet!

Josh

Posted on 4 years ago

I have one of the flat leg- ; they usually last a drummers lifetime ( ain't dead yet = keeping )

good luck in search Check Hawthorne or if you can get to Ned (I saw he lists on Reverb

.................................................. ......Joe
Posted on 4 years ago

From jmcohen

Blairndrums,I have purchased the hi hat (from Mark) and just won the bidding on a snare stand on ebay, but thanks for answering up.I am still looking for a straight cymbal stand.Josh

Ok..no prob...How much was the snare stand?..thx

"Always make sure your front bottom BD lugs clear the ground!"
Posted on 4 years ago

From blairndrums

Ok..no prob...How much was the snare stand?..thx

Well now, you just struck a sore spot. I won the auction and promptly paid on Oct 6. Here it is, the ending of the 10th, and I haven’t heard ‘boo’ from the seller. Paid $49 plus tax and shipping for a like-new Atlas snare stand. Maybe he’s angry that I was the only bidder? He’s got 100% positive rating. I’m going to give him the benefit of the doubt and maybe is dealing with a family emergency or something, since many of his reviews are “great communication “ and “shipped really fast.” And he’s got beau coup sales. Patience, patience. So far he has ignored two emails from me.

Posted on 4 years ago
Action Another action Something else here