Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.05428%

Look familiar??

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/msg/1570977879.html

I was tempted after talking to the owner, but missing too much for me. Finish is very nice, mine is nice, but not as nice as these look....

Its better to have people think you're an idiot, than to open your mouth and prove them wrong, unless you doubt yourself then speak away....
Posted on 14 years ago

Wow... $800??? The wrap is beautiful, but given that it's missing the front bass drum hoop, 6 or 8 bass t-rods and claws, the rail and mounts, and needs a new throw for the snare?

Well, a seller is entitled to ask for as much as they think they are worth. Maybe someone who has just got to have that wrap will pay it, but I kind of doubt it. Cool set, just not a realistic price, in my opinion.

Also, the dums with the oval Pearl badge keep being advertised at 50s. Is it the Pearl website that is giving people this idea? Were MIJ stencil kits even made or imported before the 60s? Seems like the previous thread clearly let the owner know that the set was made in the 60s.

Posted on 14 years ago

Wow, dropped the price in half....I tried to make a deal with this guy, but I guess my money ain't good enough....

Its better to have people think you're an idiot, than to open your mouth and prove them wrong, unless you doubt yourself then speak away....
Posted on 14 years ago

Too bad. Did it ever work out for the other blue strata Pearls?

Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here