Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 130.06263%

Long Bass T-Rods for Slingy

I'm getting a 26x14 bass, and I am switching the pass-through center lugs for double-ended ones.

I can find 6 3/4 inch t-rods in the drum supply houses, but not handled bass rods that long. I may even need them 1/2 to 1 inch longer than that.

Anyone seen any for sale at a drum supply house ?.... I might have missed them.

And any suggestions if they are not available?

Thanks!

Kev

Kevin
Posted on 13 years ago

Call Matt at drumfactory.

"Ignorance may be overcome through education. Stupidity, however, is a lifelong endeavor." So, educate me, I don't likes bein' ignant...
"I enjoy restoring 60s Japanese "stencil" drums...I can actually afford them..."I rescue the worst of the old valueless drums for disadvantaged Children and gladly accept donations of parts, pieces and orphans, No cockroaches, please...
http://www.youtube.com/user/karstenboy
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Coffee...16613138379603
Posted on 13 years ago

Thanks... I'll try that !

Kevin
Posted on 13 years ago

Any other suggestions?

Thanks!

Kev

Kevin
Posted on 13 years ago

Hey Kev, I have some M.I.J. copys that are 7" and 8" long you can always cut them to size and re-thread them 12/24...Mikey

Posted on 13 years ago

From MIKEY777

Hey Kev, I have some M.I.J. copys that are 7" and 8" long you can always cut them to size and re-thread them 12/24...Mikey

Hi Mikey

I have eight like this that are 7 inches long.

Do the handles on yours look like this?

I would need 12 if so.

Thanks

kev

1 attachments
Kevin
Posted on 13 years ago

From kevins

Hi MikeyI have eight like this that are 7 inches long.Do the handles on yours look like this?I would need 12 if so.Thankskev

Kevin, I have seven like your photo, seven inches long. PM me if interested. I also have three of the key-type that are a little longer.

Norm

1964 Slingerland Stage Band in Black Diamond Pearl
Posted on 13 years ago

From norman931

Kevin, I have seven like your photo, seven inches long. PM me if interested. I also have three of the key-type that are a little longer.

Cool

PM sent

Kevin
Posted on 13 years ago

Kev, I only have the 70s looking one's i do not have any like the one in your photo...Mikey

Posted on 13 years ago

From MIKEY777

Kev, I only have the 70s looking one's i do not have any like the one in your photo...Mikey

Bummer..........

Kevin
Posted on 13 years ago
Action Another action Something else here