Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 130.26305%

Little Help?

I'm posting this for a friend who was wanting any info he might could get on this drum and asking if anyone has 3 lugs like that or another set of 10 tama 1 7/8 inch from hole to hole lugs.

[Attachment: 17580]

[Attachment: 17579]

2 attachments
Posted on 14 years ago

From ironmikeperry

I'm posting this for a friend who was wanting any info he might could get on this drum and asking if anyone has 3 lugs like that or another set of 10 tama 1 7/8 inch from hole to hole lugs.[Attachment: 17580][Attachment: 17579]

Hey. I just recieved close to 100lbs of MIJ parts and mostly lugs from Star/TAMA sets. Give me a few days to search and catalog what I have, and if I can find the correct ones, in decent shape, I will let you know.

Are the originals cracked, or just missing?

"Ignorance may be overcome through education. Stupidity, however, is a lifelong endeavor." So, educate me, I don't likes bein' ignant...
"I enjoy restoring 60s Japanese "stencil" drums...I can actually afford them..."I rescue the worst of the old valueless drums for disadvantaged Children and gladly accept donations of parts, pieces and orphans, No cockroaches, please...
http://www.youtube.com/user/karstenboy
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Coffee...16613138379603
Posted on 14 years ago

Thanks, and yeah they're cracked.

Posted on 14 years ago

@jonnistix:

Are the originals cracked, or just missing?

unqote

Good question, jonnistix! That's exactly what came up in my mind, too.

So they're cracked?! - That's strange. Their style is exactly the same as on my 'KingBeat' snare drum - and I know they are really strong ...

Ralf

Vintage STAR (= Pre-Tama) website: www.star-drums.de
Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here