Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.85386%

LIsten to this ......

So I've had my all white Sling set for sale for ages now listed on Craigs List, for $1200. not one person interested. so a neighbor tells me about facebook market place. so I said what the heck , it can't hurt. I listed the set a few days ago, the next day I see a message from a guy who tells me he wants the set, and even was willing to pay pal me a deposit. I said no worries, I'll hold it. so he comes over the next day and pays cash and takes the set. He was happy as hell. I don't understand it. I knew someone out there would fall in love with is. its a perfect 10 collector's set. flawless. just wanted to share with all of you if you have not tried face book market place. I'm a believer now. the set was 24" virgin bass

12.13.14.15 up top. 18 floor. original Sling stands.

now all I have is my WMP which like Gary says they will bury me in.

that set I bought at the plant in Niles when I was 17.

Lots of Slingerland drums
70's Pearl Fiberglass Ivory
Posted on 4 years ago

Great info. I’ve heard people mentioning about Facebook marketplace.

That’s great news. Congrats on your sale!. I’m not a big fan of Facebook but this seems the way to go for selling. I believe I’ve seen the kit you’re mentioning on another local selling site out here. Offer up which has merged with Letgo recently.

Posted on 4 years ago

The funny thing is I don't post anymore on Facebook, complete waste of time. so my account is dormant. but just by having an account you can post on Marketplace. I sold some kids stuff last night. I can't believe the response. its crazy ....

Posted on 4 years ago

FYI

yep, that's my kit I just sold you posted the picture off.

Posted on 4 years ago

You know , that’s what I said , when that whole thing blew up with JR .

That’s the place, but some items are going to highest bidder .

I must confess I don’t want to hijack this thread , but I just bought a mint , could not help myself one owner super 400 small round knob muffler . I finally have one back considering my last one sold for 3k (could not turn done the offer ) so I’m happy , and it has case....I am a big fan of that face book market place ...I passed up a super 400 a while back it sold For 400 , now I again have the best sounding snare ever in my stable yea

Gary aka houndog

April 2nd 1969 scarfed pink champagne holly wood and 65/66 downbeat snare, and , supra same year very minty kit old pies
66/67 downbeat with canister
Super 400 small round knob
1967 super classic obp

once the brass ceases to glitter, and the drum looses its luster, and the stage remains dark, all you have left is the timbre of family.
Posted on 4 years ago
Action Another action Something else here