Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.86221%

Leedy Parts Needed

I need a diamond plate with all mounting hardware for an early 60s Leedy 9x13 tom. I've seen several of these on e-Bay but am not sure if the ones being offered would fit this particular drum.

I also need two small Leedy lugs for this tom. I recently purchased two from an individual who informed me that they would fit but they were too large.

Finally, I'm looking for 13" COB stick-saver rim.

If any of you have any of this hardware available (at reasonable prices, of course), please drop me a line.Help2

THANKS!

Posted on 14 years ago

Try Steve Maxwell for the mounting plate and they may have lugs as well, although if they are the new ones they use on the custom shop Leedys they will be of the springless variety. They will look the same from the outside though. As far as sticksaver hoops, try willowcraft percussion/repercussions, they offer new sticksaver, and I think drummaker offer them as well.

Posted on 14 years ago

HI ,I have the 1960s tom mount plate,chrome with the felt pad that goes next to drum on the outside...complete with screws washers..20.00 shipped..Mikey

Posted on 14 years ago

MIKEY777: Please drop me a PM with your email address and I'll forward payment for the tom mount plate via PayPal if that's acceptable to you. THANKS!Clapping Happy2

ALL: Still looking for at least one (1) small Leedy lug as shown in the pics. Anyone?Help2

Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here